-->

Monday, October 24, 2016

My Ring Collection



      
    I've purchased rings from:


Lulus  ||  American Eagle  ||  Rue21


    Rings hold a special place in my heart.  To me, they've never been just a silver, bronze, or gold band used as a fashion accessory or a symbol of love.  To me, they've always been positive energy and good right-brain vibes.  Without one on my finger, I've felt naked and not myself, like I've lost my individualism.  To me, they've always been close to magic.  They awake, enlighten, and inspire the inner creative side of me.  I don't know how to explain it.  They simply make me a realer me.


What's your favorite type of jewelry to wear?


P.S.  If you've read this post, you know that I've really wanted to start blogging every other day.  For a week, I was pursing my goal successfully when one wild Saturday evening.............I tripped myself, whacked the crap out of my head on a door-frame, and gave myself an actual concussion.  Try writing a post when you're head feels like you've been drinking Vodka instead of water for a week...  Life - 1 Sarah - 0 


Dream big, Darlings!


13 comments:

  1. I have special rings too! :)

    I love yours!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life - 1 Sarah - 0 YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! I hope you are doing okay! Geez that sucks... way to go lol I have never broken bones or given myself a concussion! Get some rest girl!

    These rings are so fun! I really like rings too but they can be pricey! What you wrote about them is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks! I'm feeling pretty back to normal minus the bump still on my head! XD

      Delete
  3. Your rings are gorgeous! I like wearing rings as well, but I think my favorite are necklaces. Beautiful post (and I hope your head feels better! <3)
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rings are stunning! I really only seem to wear rings when I'm nervous- they give me something to play with! I'm a huge fan of earrings though, I wear them constantly!

    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about your concussion! Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Guilty of that! Great stress relievers! ;)

      Thanks, Grace!

      Delete
  5. SO JEALOUS. <3 You are goals.

    xx Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rings are beautiful! And I love the box you keep them in. I used to wear rings all the time but I just kept losing them!

    Aida
    x

    ThisKidIsAlright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Gosh, yes, I've lost my fair share as well. The little stinkers, I swear, must have legs themselves.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! These are really gorgeous rings, I especially love the triangular one with the blue stone. I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much // Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete