-->

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Here's to the End of My Summer Shenanigans

     I have often throughout my life been compared to a snake.  The sun and heat comes out, my brain and body is ready to take on anything and do a little bit of everything.  The sun hides and the cold returns, the only thing running is my nose.  My body and brain shut down and I become a walking zombie.  Run away from me as fast as possible because it might be contagious!  So when I say that I REALLY don't want summer to end, I REALLY don't want summer to end!

     It's been awhile since I have said, "This summer was my favorite summer."  But, hey, this summer was my all time favorite summer.  I made new friends, I found new music, I had new experiences, and I learned a little more about me.  This list continues though...


oh, does the list continue...


I flew a kite.

I ding dong ditched someone.

I create a sick shirt.

I chalked up multiple driveways.

I went to a high school party.

I saw multiple shooting stars.  



     I went to the drive-in movies.



     I went to Catholic Family Land.

I had a pet fish.

I got a tan tattoo. 


I laid on the road in the middle of the night.

I played truth-or-dare.


I rode my bike to the Tasty Treat.

I had a campfire.


I watched fireworks.

I went to the Country Fest.

I went to Tennessee.


I made butter beer.

I did something that scares me.


I watched a horror movie.

I broke the law.

I turned seventeen.

I drove the truck out one weekend.

I saw Anna.

I caught fireflies.


I decorated a stop sign.

I blog. blog. blogged.

I ate something new.

I played never have I ever.

I got an iPhone.



I went hiking.




I threw a penny into a fountain.


I went to a book store.  


                                                                                                                 
I went to two concerts.


I went to a wedding.

I went to Aunt Sheri's.

I went on a shopping spree.

I created a summer playlist.

I visited a cemetery past midnight.


I went on lots of unwritten adventures.
    
          climbed a silo, ran through a sunflower field, rode my bike 15 miles, crept into a "haunted" abandoned house, experienced infinity, and so on. 

      One summer down, many to go.


 Dream big, Darlings!


4 comments:

  1. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ i wish i had did that many things this summer but yours sounded incedible :D
    Arielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darling!

      Never too early to start planning next summer! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. What can I say? Shia Labeouf has inspired me!

      Delete