-->

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Midnight Memories || One Direction Concert



I saw One Direction

          I saw One Direction

                    I saw One Direction
                    
                              I saw One Direction

                                        I saw One Direction

                                                  I saw One Direction




     It still is not sinking in and I don't think it ever will, unless I walk up to them, give them a hug, and whisper in their ear while stroking their face, "You're actually real."   For so long I've been dreaming of the day I would be able to see them in person and then two weeks ago, my cousin asked me to go to the Indianapolis concert with her!  You sweet sweet angel!
   
     The concert last night was insane.  Icona Pop opened for them first.  They were okay.  And then the worst part, the wait.  We sat there for an hour, waiting for everything to be in place and for the boys to walk on stage.  Once they dropped the lights, my heart stopped.  Then the crowd went insane!  But it  was just a guy from backstage checking something on stage.  Then it would happen again. And again.  And every time, I'd grab my cousins hand and scream, "I'm not ready!"  And then it happened.  The back of the stage opened and out walked four angels.  I died.  I actually died.




     They sang a variety of their songs from new to old.  Like brand new!  LIKE JUST CAME OUT BRAND NEW!!! THEY SANG THEIR NEW SONG, DRAG ME DOWN, FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! UGHHHHH!!! ADLKFJOASJLFJSODCIJLASDJFOK!!!!!! *dying...again*

     The only times it actually felt somewhat real was between songs when they would talk to the crowd.  My smile muscles were sore by the end of the night and somehow, I'm not hoarse.  I screamed every lyric, I don't know how I'm able to talk this morning. 




    Gosh!  I SAW ONE DIRECTION! LIFELONG DREAM! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED! MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE! MY LOVE FOR THEM HAS EXPLODED EVEN MORE!  SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR! 

     IT'S NOT SINKING IN! OH WHY, OH WHY, OH WHY!? I SAW MY BOYS! 


     
  
   Also, if you think their voices sound good in live videos on YouTube, THEY'RE 100000 MORE BEAUTIFUL IN REAL LIFE! LET THAT SINK IN! JUST LET IT! ALSKFJOSADJFLASKDJFOL!!

P.S. Sorry for my hard fangirling.  I just. Yeah.




     AND THEY'RE SO DANG FUNNY! AND THEIR ACCENTS AND UGHHHHHHHHHH!!! AND HARRY TOLD US TO SHUT UP AND THEN APOLOGIZED AND HIS ACCENT JUST MADE IT SO ADORABLE EVEN THOUGH HE JUST YELLED AT US TO SHUT UP!  GOSH, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!  AND YEAH, JUST GET ON MY LEVEL AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW!  I JUST SAW ONE FREAKING DIRECTION! 

Dream big, Darlings!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I cried while reading this post.

    Because I can't believe I'm seeing THEM AT THE END OF THE MONTH, IM SO HAPPY YOU GOT TO SEE THEM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LIZZIE, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE. MULTIPLE TIMES.

      LIKE ASLKDFJDISOADSLFJOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete