-->

Monday, August 10, 2015

5 Seconds of Summer Concert


     Concerts have funny ways of not sinking in.  It's been six days since 5SOS but, hey, I'm still trying to convince myself!  I remember it was amazing though!  K and I had front row balcony tickets, 5SOS played almost all of my favorite songs, and Ashton was a babe on the drums.  


     LET ME TELL YOU, 5SOS IS EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON!  LIKE HOLY WOW!


     Epic story time:  After the concert while we were waiting for our ride, we saw girls sprinting to the side of the stadium outside so we strolled along to see what the excitement was all about.  Crowded along the street were girls, girls, girls!  We talked to some of them and they said they were there to watch 5SOS's tour bus come out.  OBVIOUSLY WE STAYED AND OBVIOUSLY IT WAS WORTH IT!!! 

Yellow and green blob is not tour bus.  Yellow and green blob is a rude vehicle who interrupted my panorama.
     Unfortunately, my video of the tour bus refuses to upload but Ashton leaned out and waved at us while the bus was passing by just a few yards ahead of us!!!  It was one of my favorite experiences of all time! 

     Sorry this post is late and choppy.  Ever since I've returned home, my life has consisted of working, golfing, and Girl Scout-ing.  How fun!  :(


Dream big, Darling!


4 comments:

  1. ahhhh that sounds amazing!! :D That's so cool you got to see their bus really close up and have Ashton wave at all of you. :) I go to see 5SOS next month and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Oh, how awesome! YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!!! It's a fabulous experience!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm so so happy for you! I bet the concert was a wonderful experience. :)

    I'm going to see 1D on the 18th (EEEEEK), so do you have any concert pointers? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I was going to go to that concert actually, but Indianapolis worked out better in the end.

      Hmmmm...you didn't scream loud enough if you don't begin to lose your voice by the end of the concert! Oh, and if it's possible, don't watch the big screen so much! It sinks in more when you actually watch them! It's also ALWAYS a good idea to wear waterproof mascara. Tears will most likely come around either from happiness or hardcore goosebumps!

      YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME, I PROMISE!!!

      Delete