-->

Sunday, June 21, 2015

I joined the smart phone club!




    Date of completion:  6/18/15

(Before beginning, I will keep this post nice and short to avoid unintentionally torturing the "dumb-phone" owners)

      So many moments of repetitious thoughts wondering what it'd be like to be an iPhone owner. 

 "What would it be like to take out my phone and take a picture of such quality?!  What would it feel like to be so connected to the online world?"  Bliss, baby, bliss.

*many immature girly squeal*

     Three jobs, an annoyed mom, and a satisfied Sarah later, I have finally left the "dump-phone" family and have taken a leap in life!  Sure it's just a phone but if only I could explain how many things in life I did not do because I did not have a good phone to document it.  My virtual life will now increase drastically with pictures.  You have been warned!


Dream big, Darlings!


No comments:

Post a Comment