-->

Sunday, April 5, 2015

New York City || Part One


    Four states, eight hours.  

     I'm currently in a sketchy hotel in Pennsylvania.  Don't get wrong it looks nice but there's a grave yard behind it...but it has wifi so all is good!  Now usually (with being home schooled) Mom does not give me a spring break but this year she made an exception.  This afternoon, with a car packed with suitcases and chocolate, my Aunt Sheri, Aunt Amy, cousin Kayla, cousin Hannah, and I set out from Columbus, Ohio and began our long journey to the one and only, New York City!  My excitement can hardly be contained!  

I will keep you posted and be prepared for pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Dont know when youre coming back but i hope ypu are having the best time ever!!!! I might go there this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete