-->

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros


  //  Alabama, Arkansas, 
I do love my Ma and Pa
Not the way I do love you \\

//  Well, holy moly me oh my
You're the apple of my eye
Girl, I've never loved one like you \\

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     Returning to school tomorrow does not put a smile on my face but this song will always brighten my mood.  

     This song sweeps me off to a life where I'm on a never ending road trip with a man and his guitar.  The windows are rolled down of an old vintage car and the wind is blowing through my hair.  I'm laughing, tanned from the never dying sun while I wear a bright smile on my face underneath a rather lovely floppy sun hat.  It's carefree and perfect.  Mmmmm...how I do love this song... <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment