-->

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Liebster Award

     I was tagged in the Liebster Award by my new friend, Emily Sage! Thank you, Emily!


General Rules and Guidelines


+ Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
+ Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
+ Answer the 11 questions they have given you.
+ Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
+ Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer the questions (excluding the one who nominated you).
+ You must notify your nominees of their nomination.


Eleven Fact's About Myself:


1. I am in my first season of playing high school golf.  I actually just made varsity!

2.  I just finished reading City of Heavenly Fire and am not sure how to continue on with my life right now.  

3.  On Saturday, I am going to a Chase Rice, Sam Hunt, and Clark Manson concert!

4.  My wall is covered in One Direction posters.

5.  My dream job is to be a partner in Youtube.

6.  I have yet to create my Youtube channel.

7.  My laptop's name is Jace from TMI.

8.  I want to play the guitar so bad!

9.  I'm going to create an "artsy" Instagram account.

10.  I have relationships with both Harry Styles and Luke Hemmings.

11.  I am an insane 16 year old fangirl...oh wait, you already knew that.


Emily's Questions:

 When is your birthday and how tall are you?
Answer:  My birthday is July 7th and I am 5'10".

Sunrise or sunset?
Answer:  Sunset.  The sunrise would involve me having to wake up early and I am NOT a morning person.

Gold or silver?
Answer:  Both.

Flats or heels?
Answer:  Heels!  

If you could choose another name for yourself, what would it be?
Answer:  Probably my middle name, Isabel.

Where do you see yourself in eight years?
Answer:  A partner in Youtube, living in an apartment in LA full of other crazy Youtubers.  Yeah, I'd like that life.

Why are you proud of yourself?
Answer:  I'm not the person who admits what she's proud of in herself but I'd say my artistic skills make me pretty impressed sometimes.

8. If you could switch places with someone for a week, who would it be?
Answer:  This is actually a really hard question.  I'm sure someone is going to hate me for saying this but I've always wondered what it'd be like to be Kendall or Kylie Jenner.

If you could go out with a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Answer:  My fictional character, Damian, from the book I'm writing for sure! *swoon*

What is your best subject in school?
Answer:  Math, I believe.

What is your least favorite accessory?
Answer: Purses.  They always seem to get in my way.

     I know I'm supposed to nominate 11 other bloggers but I feel like the blogging world could use a small break from nominations (even though they're fun).  So I'm going to leave it at that.  See you tomorrow!


xoxo,                         
Sarah                     








1 comment: