-->

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Overdosive Fangirling

CALLING ALL 5SOS FAMILY AND DIRECTIONERS!

     First, I'd like to point out to everybody this flawless music video that shatters my heart every time I watch it. 


Heartbreaking, right?

_________________________

Second,  I'd like to show everybody my most valuable possession of the moment .



_________________________

And third, I'd like to announce something that my heart constantly aches over...

     As you may (or may not) know, twenty five days ago, 5 Seconds of Summer announced that next year they are going on a US and Canadian Tour!!!  My cousin, Kayla, and I (after having a deathly fangirl attack) made a promise to ourselves and each other that we were going to go to one of the concerts featured in the Tour.  I also just so happened to be signed up for 5SOS's newsletter so I had the opportunity to buy the tickets to the show Kayla and I were planning on going to.  I took advantage of this opportunity...which only means one thing...

IN 346 DAYS, KAYLA AND I WILL BE ATTENDING THE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF TOUR IN LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY!!!

Proof 


Ya, I bought these two weeks ago and it still hasn't sunk in yet that I'm actually going...meaning that they're actually real!  Not sinking in. Nope. 

_________________________

And saving the best for last...

       Seven days ago, my dear friend, Abby, went to the One Direction concert in Detroit, Michigan.  (You could only imagine how jealous I was of her.)  While she was sitting ONLY A FEW ROWS AWAY FROM THE STAGE that night (yes, she also had amazing tickets), I was glumly sitting on a couch babysitting.  To be precise, the kids were asleep and I was watching Devil Wears Prada.  However, suddenly my phone started ringing.  To my shock, Abby was calling me! FROM THE CONCERT! I answered my phone so fast and the only thing I heard through the speaker was a million screams from wild fangirls and behind that, the sweet sound of utter perfection.  The flawless voices of five boys singing Diana.  Yes, ladies, I heard our boys' angelic voices sing from miles away through a phone call...
 That phone call changed my life. 

My poor heart and mind has still not processed what I have heard on that Saturday night for it was so beautiful.

My dear friend, Abby, who has only known me for a few months and will be leaving for college in less than a year, thought of me among'st the adrenaline rushes of an amazing concert.  It made me realize how beyond amazing friends are.

As I sat staring, smiling, and laughing as tears of joy prickled at the corner of my eyes, I was able to hear the perfect voices sing out What Makes You Beautiful and Teenage Dirtbag before Abby's and My phone were disconnected to leave me sitting alone...and smiling and laughing at a wall.

Life is Good. 

xoxo,                    
Sarah               

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that sounds so nice. :)
    So, apparently 1D had a concert near me and I never knew until my friends posted pictures of them at it. Yes, my heart shattered. xx

    ReplyDelete