-->

Friday, August 1, 2014

It's-Never-Too-Late Update!

     I remember thinking on my last day of high school as a freshman that I was going to blog throughout the entire summer.  I was going to make a large fun summer bucket list, do adventurous activities everyday, and share it all on my blog along the way.  As you may have noticed, this "goal" of mine has not been accomplished.  Now, with only a few weeks left of summer, I am very much regretting my failed attempts to blog this summer.  BUT after several months of a break from blogging, my mind is finally in the mood to be creative!  In these last few weeks leading back to school, I will be sharing with you some of the "adventures" I've been able to have this summer and art projects I've been working on.  At the beginning of the summer, I wanted to do a Q & A and perhaps a room tour?  Honestly, I'm not going to let school get in the way of letting me blog so I'm still going to achieve all of the goals I made back in May.  With that said, you now have some posts to look forward to (at least I hope you're looking forward to them)!  I should have one of my posts up tonight unless I decide to venture out of my room and actually socialize with people at a party... See ya later!

xoxo,                    
Sarah                

1 comment: