-->

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Sunshine Award

Thank you so much, Madeline for nominating me in the Sunshine Award!


Rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.

Madeline's Questions:

What story are you currently writing?
Answer:  I consider it to be more than just a story because I've always had the same vision of it in my head.  My dream is to turn it into a published series one day.  As to the actual story, I'm not ready to reveal it to the world yet so you'll have to wait a little longer ;) But I will tell you that it's about a seventeen year old girl named Alexandra. 

Favorite music at the moment?
Answer:  Well, One Direction of course!  No, but actually I've been really into deep emotional music, lately.  I find it very inspirational.

Type of tea?
Answer:  I've always disliked tea but recently, my mom found a peppermint tea and it's not too bad.  I'm kind of addicted to it to be honest.

If somebody offered to buy you a plane ticket to wherever you wanted to go, where would you choose?
Answer:  Since there are far too many places I want to visit in the world, I pick Hogwarts.  I mean it's possible, right?

Are you a neat and tidy or messy and disorganized person?
Answer:  I'm messy but organized.  Ya, I'm strange. ;)

Favorite Disney Princess?
Answer:  Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved Belle. <3

If you could bring back a dead fictional character, who would it be?
Answer:  NO! I was hoping this question would never come! *goes into deep thought for several minutes*
(For those who have not read TFIOS and Divergent, move on.  For those who have, drag your mouse over the black "box".)

Augustus or Tris? AH, THIS IS KILLING ME!  *ten minutes later*  I'm going to have to choose Tris just because I still don't understand why she had to die.  I think I can somewhat accept Augustus's death just because Hazal, most likely, died from her cancer shortly after Augustus so I'm sure they're both happily together in heaven.

The One or City of Heavenly Fire?
Answer:  City of Heavenly Fire!!!  The end of the month can't get here fast enough!  Who will survive?
  I haven't gotten around to reading The Selection YET...  : P 

You have to destroy all your books but one.  Which one is it?
Answer:  I'm going to be honest here.  Madeline, you sure do know how to torture a reading-addict.  I would save...TFIOS! I love it too much.  Destroying it would be the death of me.

Which book would you want to live in? 
Answer:  I could see myself in any of The Mortal Instruments books.  I mean ya, it would be creepy with all the demons but if I grew up with training as a Shadowhunter, it wouldn't be all that bad.  I mean, Idris sounds pretty awesome.

I Nominate:

Lila from Creative Thinking
Mackenzie from think. eat. write. read.
Lizzie from Castle in the Air
And to make it fun, the first person to comment "I volunteer as tribute!" on this post.


My Questions:

Do you have a role model? If so, who? 

When you get married someday, would you want a small or large family?

Are you going to make a summer bucket list this year?

Earth or the story world you've written and created in your head?

What do you want to do and achieve in your life?

Fair or an amusement park?

Are you adventurous?

How tall are you?

Favorite store to shop at?

Tobias Eaton,  Jace Wayland,  Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Augustus Waters?  You must marry one, cliff (kill) one, kiss one, one must be your child, and one must be your best friend.  Now choose!  (And if you haven't heard of these characters, 'Do you wear makeup?  If so, what kind?')


     Well those were kind of random, Sarah.  Yes, I know.

     Thank you again, Madeline for tagging me!  I really enjoyed answering your question (even though some of them I really struggled with...it's okay.  I forgive you!) 

  xoxo,                          
                     Sarah                     


9 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Yay, I'm the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eve S. and I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
    2. I put my blog link below so you can check it out. :)
      I will tell you when I post it.

      http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Haha your answers had me laughing! Yes, I would love to live in the Mortal Instruments world, too!

    post.script: your last question. Oh my goodness. I want to see the answers to that one! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made you laugh! :) Haha! Yeah, I am pretty proud of myself for thinking up that last question...poor people who have to answer it :(

      Delete
  3. *rushes up to stage whilst panting* I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

    *coughs and clears throat* ..I've always wanted to do that. ANYWAYS, Thank you so much for tagging me Sarah! :) Your last question... AH! I can't... I just... I can't even.

    xoxo,
    Kenzie

    P.S. Long time no talk! How've you been? :) You must be very excited about the wedding! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* Thank you! Haha! I was trying to decide what to have as my last question and I thought to myself that it had to be epic. I was thinking about you and Lila when I came up with it and was like:
      "MWAHAHA!" And then I realized how terrible of a friend I must be to put you through this tragic life decision...

      It has been a long time! I'm quite swell, I must say. Oh my goodness, YES! It's only 9 days away O_o

      Delete
    2. P. S. I was going to put Jared Howe instead of Edward Cullen but that would of made the "cliffing" a MILLION times harder!

      Delete