-->

Saturday, March 29, 2014

This Or That?

Tag, you're it! 
I have been tagged by my dear friend, Neeli to do the This Or That tag. Oh, and psst, you should go follow her blog! 

Rules: Answer the questions given to you, give the people you nominate the same questions, nominate three people and let them know they've been tagged. (You don't have to do this tag if you don't want to)



Neeli's question's :

Hair up or down?
Answer:  It usually depends on what I'm doing.  If I'm out having fun, it's down. If I'm working or just sitting around at home, it's up.

Dessert or fruit?
Answer: Ha! Since I'm allergic to most desserts, fruit! 

Dress or shirt and sweatpants?
Answer: How about a t-shirt and skinny jeans? 

One Direction or Jonas Brothers?
Answer: Oh gosh, if you've seen my bedroom walls, you'd know that I'm 100% One Direction!

Radio or iPod?
Answer: I guess my iPod...it's depends on what mood I'm in.

Sleepover at your house or at a friend's house?
Answer: It depends on whose house I'm going to but usually the friend's house is always more fun. :)

Cookies or apples?
Answer: Cookies! Because apples are a pain in the butt to eat with braces.

Playing cards or painting? Answer: Painting.

In a board game, would you rather be a green or a white piece?
Answer: Green but if there was red, I'd choose red.


I tag:





xoxo,                                
Sarah                                      

4 comments:

  1. Skinny jeans and t-shirts are perfection!!! Haha I never wear skirts or dresses; I just love my skinnies.

    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Oh Sarah I've seen your bedroom walls and I am highly jealous of them.

    OH MY GOSH T-SHIRTS AND SKINNY JEANS! YES YES!

    Awww shucks Sarah you're making me all blushy.. I love you tons! You truly always make me very very happy. I can't stop smiling right now. My family must think I'm crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVE YOUR ANSWERS , eeeeeekkk i'm a dear friend of the amazing sarah !!!! luv your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. tagged you on my blog http://thewhimsicalofneeli.blogspot.com/2014/04/blog-tag.html

    ReplyDelete