-->

Sunday, September 15, 2013

10 Questions: Liebster Award


I have been tagged by the beautiful, Katie May, who asked me 10 random questions for me to answer! 
Psst, you should go check out her blog and follow her☺

Let's begin! ☟


  1. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Tumblr? I love Twitter and Facebook but I'm going to pick Instagram! 
  2. Favourite hairstyle? I always have my hair down and straightened.
  3. How did you get into blogging?  My cousin and aunt had a blog and I thought it looked like fun!
  4. What is your must have beauty product? My mineral powder foundation and waterproof mascara.
  5. What's your favourite film of the year? Dang! I've seen so many amazing new films this year but I'm going to have to pick The Great Gatsby!
  6. When was the last time you cried? I'm honestly the most heartless person ever (ask my family) so I don't remember.
  7. What's your favourite season? SUMMER!!!
  8. Who makes you laugh? My cousin, Kayla! She's such an awko taco XD
  9. What's your favourite memory? My brother, Nick <3
  10. What do you hope to achieve in the next 5 years? Hopefully have 500 followers, a Youtube channel, be in college, have an amazing boyfriend, and finish writing my books!

That was so much fun! Thank you for tagging me, Katie May!
Now I have to tag several people to answer my 10 questions below ☟ 
I tag:

My Questions!

  1. Who's your favorite Youtuber?
  2. If you could go on a date with any book or movie character, who would it be?
  3. What's something your followers don't know about you?
  4. What's your top thing that you want to accomplish someday?
  5. What at the moment is your favorite song?
  6. How have you changed in the past two years?
  7. What TV show are you currently addicted to?
  8. What's the meaning of your blog name?
  9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
  10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

                                               XOXO,
                                                        Sarah Isabel




3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I had a lot of fun doing these!!!

    XOXO
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAW!!!! Thanks! I will put this up later this week! :)

    ReplyDelete