-->

Monday, May 20, 2013

||| what to come |||

I am so happy to find that my blog has.........

64 FOLLOWERS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


With the great achievement of reaching over 50 followers this month, I have decided to become a better blogger.

Changes to come:

||  new posts twice a week  ||
||  new design  ||
||  more pictures  ||
||  more fun  ||


I'll have a new Summer post coming soon so be sure to stay tuned!


THANK YOU FOR BEING THE AMAZING PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE!!!


                                                              xoxo,
                                                                     Sarah Isabel

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm glad to hear that you made some goals for yourself :)

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, can't wait to see the changes!

    Check out my blog at thedramatispersona.blgospot.com!

    ReplyDelete