-->

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Liester Blog Award


If you're nominated you must do the following:

  • Create a blog post about this award.
  • Share 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Choose 5-11 blogs to nominate (Only blogs with no more than 200 followers!) Include a link!
  • Provide 11 questions that your nominees can answer
  • Follow the blog who nominated you
  • Participate! It's fun and a great way to network! No sending back nominations
  • Post a comment on the blog of each person you nominated to let them know they've been nominated with the link to your Liebster Award blog post



In order to follow all of the rules, here are 11 facts about me!

  1. I can't wait to go to a high school football game tonight. 
  2. I recently became obbsessed with Modern Family. 
  3. I finally rearanged my bedroom!
  4. I love Friday! TGIF!
  5. I really want to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2!
  6. I really want to learn how to play the guitar.
  7. I can't wait for Thanksginving and Black Friday.
  8. I could shop ALLLLLLL day! I LOVE shopping!
  9. I really want to travel the world someday.
  10. I'm a huge fan of Channing Tatum! (isn't everybody!?) 
  11. I'm really hungry right now....ha 

Olivia Straw's Questions!
  1. If you could choose anyone to have dinner with, who would it be (dead or alive)? My brother, Joshua. He died when he was 6 months old so I never got to meet him :( 
  2. What day of the week do you like most? FRIDAY!!
  3. What level are you studying at or what is your job? I'm in 8th grade and I babysit.
  4. Who is your style icon? Blake Lively! She's so gorgeous!
  5. What is your favourite accessory? My diamond stud earrings.
  6. What is your favourite item of clothing? My Nike sweatshirt.
  7. Singing or dancing? Both
  8. Whats your favourite film? Twilight, Hunger Games, or The Avengers....or maybe Captain America....this is the one question that is impossible ;)
  9. Texting or calling? Hmmmm both?
  10. What is your favourite book? Twilight!
  11. Heels or converse? Heels <3

My Questions!

  1. Have you ever rode a horse before?
  2. If you could write a book on your life, what would you name it?
  3. If you could change your name, what would it be?
  4. If you lived somewhere that only had one season, what season would you pick?
  5. Have you ever regreted something?
  6. Are you going Black Friday shopping next week?
  7. If you could kiss any celebrity, who would you kiss?
  8. Do you believe the world's going to end in December?
  9. Do you have a crush?
  10. Do you write in a journal?
  11. What's your favorite subject in school?

That was fun! Thanks, Olivia! Oh, and I tag the first five to comment on this post!

1 comment: