-->

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Awarded By Hannah!

This awesome girl, Hannah, awared me on her my blog!
Rules:
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award on to five other bloggers.
4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.

7 unusual things about me:
1. I am a shopaholic.
2. I'm going to a high school football game this Friday! I can't wait! (I might have pictures)
3. I'm addictted to Pinterest! (Follow me! http://pinterest.com/sarahbertke98/)
4. This Saturday, my best freind's having a big barn dance party!
5. I recently started loving rap music.
6. I have 230 things on my buckit list.
7. People always call me a flirt...


 award:

4. Aili
5. Kara

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award.
    Have a look at my blog for all the details!
    http://dreamwishbelievemakeithappen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete